Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Soundtrack to my Life

"My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw
This song describes me because I have always been a daddy's girl. My dad and I have always had a close relationship so reading this blog assignment I knew right away what song to use. Not only does this song summarize my relationship with my dad but I also love country music. I'm not a hick so no I do not like the traditional country music but instead the more upbeat country.

ANY Christmas song
I live for Christmas. After Thanksgiving it's all I listen to and it drives my family crazy. My roommate and I set up a Christmas tree the Sunday we came back from break. How can't you be in a good mood when you listen to Christmas music?

"We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel
This was my soccer team's song. We listened to it on the way to our games to pump ourselves up. It's a crazy song with a very fast tempo which is why I love it. It makes me think about all the great times I had with my soccer team of several years.

"Her Diamonds" by Rob Thomas
Only because I used to always sing this in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment